In 2020, many of us have spent a lot of time indoors. As being cozy at home is the gift that keeps giving, we have carefully curated a few gift ideas that can make your loved ones feel even more comfortable in their humble abodes.
1. Omnis Universal Body Oil by Native Atlas ($39.00): Omnis is the latin word that signifies everything or everywhere. And this all-natural body oil lives up to the expectations: A bold, grounded combination of essential oils, it is the perfect gift to be cozy at home and melt stress and tensions away. Deeply moisturizing, this oil can be used on hair, nails, face, and body and all skin types. With notes of vetiver, patchouli, and bergamot, its scent reminds me of the gardens of the Alhambra in Spain, with a sunny yet soothing character that evokes gratefulness and joy. A perfect gift for that friend who is suffering from pandemic exhaustion, a multi-tasking parent, or even yourself, it will quickly become a cherished ritual to start and end the day in the comfort of your own home. [This is a 100% natural product lovingly and sustainably made in the USA]
2. Sweet Balsam Room Spray by Skeem Design ($34.00): If your home is your castle, why not give it a magical touch of the holiday season with a couple of spritz? Skeem Design‘s Sweet Balsam collection features an invigorating blend of evergreens, pine cones, and spring bulbs. With natural essential oils of patchouli, pine, grapefruit, and cedarwood, this room spray smells like a perfect yesteryear Christmas morning. A beautiful way to bring the outdoors inside without disturbing the local fauna, it is a perfect gift to elevate your holiday experience without unexpected visitors (like the Rockefeller Christmas tree owl, who miraculously survived a crazy trip from upstate New York.) This exclusive and unique room spray can be used in many ways: To spritz a Christmas tree, to refresh a room, or even to perfume your mask for a socially-distanced festive touch. A wonderful cozy gift for the whole family, it is a celebration of the winter season in all its glory. [This product is 100% natural and is lovingly made in the USA]
3. Soft Pink Hacci Lounge Pants by Felina ($52): This super soft Hacci jogger from Felina proves that lounge pants can be cozy and adorable. With rib-accented leg openings for a flattering effect and the most delicate satin-lined pockets and front sash, these lounge pants are comfortable and fashion-forward. Perfect for lounging or running errands, it doesn’t come as a surprise that they are out of stock nearly everywhere (we found them at Macy’s at a great price point, so if you like them, run!) The pants also have a matching lounge hoodie with a wide satin ribbon that offers the same level of comfort and distinction. An elevated gift for that friend who loves to be cozy at home, these buttery-soft lounge pants will conquer many hearts in 2020 and beyond.
4. The Future is Female Personalized Candle by Taja ($35.00): If you have a friend that is one of a kind, why gift her something that anybody else could have? This beautiful candle by Taja can be custom engraved on the lid to express how important that person is in your life. Feeling writer’s block? You can alternatively engrave a special date, a meaningful quote, or your recipient’s name — the sky is the limit! This bestseller candle features a quote with “The Future is Female” on the front, and comes in 16 different fragrances (including fragrance-free!) for a totally tailored experience. Lovingly hand poured in Miami, Florida, the candle comes in a reusable statement jar that can be repurposed as a planter, a jewelry box, a makeup brush holder, or a decorative vase. The perfect gift for your bestie, it will surely be appreciated and cherished for years to come.
5. Bamboo Toilet Paper Subscription by Pure Planet ($54 for a case of 36 rolls, with free delivery): Give the gift of peace of mind with a subscription to this beautiful and sustainable toilet paper delivery service. Tree-free, 100% natural, and plastic-free, Pure Planet manufactures its toilet paper with renewable bamboo, so it is also recyclable and biodegradable. Surprisingly, the bamboo makes the toilet paper strong and soft, and since no trees were killed in the process nor the pulp bleached, it is a fantastic gift option for your loved ones and for Mother Nature. One could argue that this is a guilt-free toilet paper because it is also vegan, septic-safe, cruelty-free and has no BPAs. It is also individually hand wrapped in paper with marine-inspired designs to liven up any bathroom. So while toilet paper may have become a much sought-after commodity in big cities like New York, this subscription is the perfect gift for your Earth-concious family member who also likes to avoid waiting in line.
6. Relaxing Bubble Bath by Goddess Garden ($12.99): This glorious and 100% natural bubble bath is carefully crafted to offer a uniquely relaxing experience to the most sensitive skins. Suitable for babies and adults alike, its soothing formula is gentle enough for daily use and is enriched with organic botanicals like argan oil and aloe vera. Deeply hydrating, this gentle cleanser has a soothing lavender scent to calm body and mind with silky bubbles and completely natural ingredients. The perfect gift for the green beauty lover who is looking for a clean alternative to commercial bubble baths, this product is the ultimate cozy gift with a soul, as its purchase supports an ocean preservation project. [This product is 100% natural, contains organic ingredients, and is lovingly made in the USA]
7. All Things are Wild and Free Stationery Set by Flow at Workman ($16.95): The epitome of the art of slow living, this stationery set is the perfect excuse to start writing letters by hand again. With a beautiful array of writing paper, envelopes, seals and labels inspired by nature, this deceptively simple gift set is printed with the designs of Flow, an international brand that celebrates creativity. Illustrated by Dutch artist Valesca van Waveren, the designs are inspired by the Henry David Thoreau quotation “All good things are wild and free,” and recall the simple joys of nature. A perfect gift to inspire the budding writer, the stationery set promotes mindfulness and offers the best excuse to turn the computer off, cozy up, and do a creative activity in real life.
8. Golden Radiance Peel-Off Mask by SeneGence ($50.00): If you are looking for the ultimate, elevated cozy gift, look no more. This luxurious mask is infused with genuine colloidal gold and soothing botanicals. Perfect to soften and moisturize the skin, it is a wonderful gift for that bestie who sits through endless Zoom meetings and needs a spa session stat. What we like the most about this mask is that it stays in place without dripping (so your loved one can read, do yoga, or write a letter while getting a beauty treatment), and it also peels off very gently to reveal a renewed complexion. A true luxury treatment in a bottle, it is the perfect complement to a winter beauty regimen that needs an extra oomph.
9. SilkCut Stretch Lace Camisole by Tani USA ($35): This beautiful layering cami is luxuriously soft and lightweight, and still very resistant to keep up with a busy lifestyle. Created with the patented Micro Modal Air fabric and knitted in Europe, it is thinner and feels softer than natural silk. The ultimate cozy gift of the season, it is a very elegant piece that can be transitioned effortlessly from day to night. With a soft stretch that lightly contours to the body shape, this camisole redefines comfort in work clothes with an elegant design that features delicate lace details. The perfect gift for the ultimate fashionista, it’s one of the latest designs of one of our favorite underwear brands (click here to read our full review of Tani USA).
10. Probiotic Skincare Kit by Mother Dirt ($129.00): Winter weather can be extremely harsh on the skin, especially if the epidermis is already irritated by harsh treatments. Add to that the fact that we are spending a lot of time at home, which means heat and very likely a lower level of humidity, and wearing masks, and you have a perfect acne storm. This probiotic skincare kit by Mother Dirt uses probiotics to rebuild the skin microbiome (aka the healthy bacteria that lives on its surface) without harsh ingredients. Dermatologically approved and clinically tested, the formulas of the three products are designed to work together to repair the skin gently, and one step at a time. The gift set includes a probiotic foaming cleanser and a daily acne treatment lotion with salicylic acid that act as a primer for the AO+ restorative mist that has made Mother Dirt famous in the Indie Beauty circles. The perfect gift for that loved one who suffers from sensitive skin, this living beauty product is the only topical probiotic system of its kind.
11. Ice To Meet You Nail Polish Wraps by Color Street ($13.00): Deck the halls with this chilled out nail art perfect for the beauty-obsessed who misses going to her favorite nail parlor. With intricate silvery snowflake flourishes and glitter finishes, these wraps are nail polish in a sticker, making it the easiest manicure at home ever. If you’ve ever considered a socially-distanced, virtual girl’s spa night in, the Color Street nail wraps are the perfect beauty treatment to channel your inner Elsa and get ready for the holidays. And there are many seasonal designs available! To guarantee a perfect fit, each set includes 16 double-ended nail polish strips.