Do you have a star-obsessed friend and want to send them a nice surprise this holiday season? We have you covered! We have compiled 9 unique celestial gifts that celebrate the sun, the stars, and the skies above.
1. The Healer Collection Chocolate Alchemy Truffles by Vosgues ($80.00): ‘Tis the season for the special things and to celebrate all that is beautiful in life. Chocolate holds a very special place in my heart because it is tied to so many celebrations and happy moments. Vosgues, who must read my mind, has combined their haute chocolate confections with a dash of stardust to create this exquisite, limited-edition gift. The Healer Collection is a beautiful box of magically inspired chocolates that honors the celestial bodies. Crafted carefully with an infusion of rare, healing ingredients, this truffle collection is an experience for tasting, imbibing, and intention writing. Inspired by the elemental and planetary associations, it is designed to provoke intense feelings and harmonize the body with high-quality cacao. An experience in every bite, this delicious truffle assortment includes scrumptious delicacies such as Venus (Bulgarian rose oil + Sicilian Bronte pistachios + Italian chestnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate), Neptune (first-pressed Mediterranean olive oil + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate), or Winter Spirit (Mugo pine + 62% cacao dark chocolate + gold and green pearlescent dust). A delicious way to reset and find inner peace while exploring the alchemy of chocolate, it is the perfect gift for that star-loving friend that is struggling to make sense of the 2020 madness. [This product is lovingly made in the USA]
2. Stella Navy Star Print Top and Pant Set by Figleaves ($60.00): Get ready for a star-studded night with the cutest celestial pajamas. Made with the comfiest blend of cotton and modal and printed in a soft midnight blue hue, they are the perfect gift for the discerning fashionista who is spending a lot of time at home. Embellished with magical white stars and a matching white trim and buttons, this set is perfect for lounging, celebrating a girls’ night in via Zoom, or getting ready for a night of restful sleep. Designed with comfort in mind, the pants have an elasticated waistband with a drawstring tie, and the PJ set is so soft that it feels like a hug from the stars.
3. Ringlet 33 Watch and Bracelet with Swarovski Components by Armitron ($74.00): This beautiful gift set features a rose gold watch with a genuine leather strap and a matching Swarovski bracelet. With a beautiful constellation design, the analog watch features a faceted wall-to-wall crystal lens and delicate Swarovski accents to highlight the time in style. The matching bracelet, studded with colorful crystal stones, is the finishing touch to a delicate celestial gift set that will delight that special person in your life. Substantial yet lightweight, the watch and bracelet duo come nestled in an elegant box ready to make your special someone shine and sparkle.
4. Starry Sky On the Go by Erin Condren ($20.00): With an elegant celestial design, this beautiful folio planner system is the first steps towards a more organized life. Crafted with vegan leather with a stunning star print, this beautiful planner cover comes with an elastic closure and four elastic bands inside to fit up to four Petite Planners or journals. Designed to allow the recepient to build a custom planner system, the sky (and the stars!) are the limit! Erin Condren offers mini planners for virtually any area of your life that needs to be organized: Life and wellness goals, budgeting, meal planning, and more! Reusable, when your plans or preferences change you can simply change up the PetitePlanners or journals inside. The perfect celestial gift for the highly organized friend who aspires to shoot for the stars every single day.
5. Frosted Firework Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($37.00) and Lipstick ($20.00) by M·A·C Cosmetics: To celebrate winter in style, MAC Cosmetics has launched a new limited edition collection that sparkles like frosted fireworks and a starry night. On the one hand, the Extra Dimension Skinfinish highlighter is a holiday-exclusive launch that creates a gorgeous metallic glow to the skin. With a beautiful design that pays homage to the celestial bodies, this liquid-powder highlighter has beautiful prismatic reflections to sculpt and highlight the face with a dewy effect. On the other hand, the lipstick in sheer white and pearl is a reinterpretation of the M·A·C iconic beauty hero wrapped in a flare-embossed packaging. Perfect to dress up any look with a subtle sparkle, both products are the perfect gift for the beauty-obsessed friend who loves all things celestial, and wants to incorporate the subtle sheen of the stars in her festive looks.
6. Faux Hair Slippers in Stone Blue by Verloop ($50.00): Give the gift of a celestial hug with this pair of super soft slippers that feel like a cloud. Carefully crafted in the most delicate shade of blue, they are a beautiful reminder of clear blue summer skies for those who long the longer days. This celestial gift is not only super cozy (the interior is fully lined with fleece fabric), but also the perfect complement to any work from home attire thanks to the snug fit of the knit socks and the non-skid patch on the cushioned microfiber sole. Because we all know that comfortable shoes make any Zoom meeting bearable, these stylish slippers will be an absolute hit under the tree. Available in two sizes and multiple color variations, they have stolen our heart.
7. Pink Galaxy Silk Pillowcase by Celestial Silk ($36.99): If we spend nearly one third of our lives in bed, why not give a celestial gift that inspires sweet dreams? This beautiful printed pillowcase is made with high-quality 25 momme 100% pure mulberry silk (Note: If you didn’t know what mommes are, it’s a measure of how thick a silk thread is. The higher the number, the more luxurious and durable the product.) Incredibly soft, this pillowcase is comfy, classy, also a great gift for the beauty lover in your life because silk helps retain moisture in hair and skin, resulting in less frizzy hair when you wake up, full moon or not.