Your bestie is the person that you can always rely on after a breakup, for a crazy night out, or for chill and Netflix. Halfway between a sister and a confidante, your best friend deserves a dazzling gift that says how much you appreciate your friendship. And mind you, the perfect gift for your BFF doesn’t necessarily need to be the ultimate Instagram trend, but rather a token of appreciation that shows how well you know her.
1. Curvy Sense Berlin Faux Leather Convertible Backpack ($45.00): The LA-based, plus-size fashion firm Curvysense carries the coolest convertible, faux leather backpack to solve all your holiday gifting woes. With plenty of space to carry stuff in style, it is the perfect gift for that fashionable best friend who loves to support body-positive and inclusive businesses. Vegan and PETA-approved, this backpack doubles up as a handbag perfect to carry anything and everything– we have been able to fit in a laptop, a couple of books, a snack, and an umbrella. Did we mention it is also zippered and has a secret pocket at the back, making it the perfect choice for that friend who lives in a big city? And it has a handy key hook so your bestie doesn’t have to fumble in her bag at night to get home.
2. Verloop Touch Screen Gloves ($29.00): With these elegant and fashionable touch-screen gloves, not even the chill weather will keep your friend apart from her cell phone. Always a seasonal favorite, these super soft and hypoallergenic gloves are cleverly designed. The thumb, index and middle fingertips are made from nano-metallic conductive yarn allowing your bestie to text you without freezing in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Knitted with stretchy Lycra, the Verloop’s most popular gloves are super comfortable and adapt to all wrist sizes thanks to the extra long rib cuffs. Hand-brushed on the inside for an extra touch of comfort, the gloves come ready to gift in their own pouch.
3. Source Vital Lavender Tansy Essential Oil Blend ($12.95): With a soothing scent and rich blue color, this very special special Lavender Tansy essential oil blend calms and relaxes body and mind. A true multipurpose blend, it can be used topically to calm inflamed skin, rubbed inside the wrists for a natural perfume, and an impromptu aromatherapy treatment to relax an overstuffed mind and induce sleep. Perfect to carry anytime, anywhere, it is travel-friendly and a wonderful companion for those who are always on the go. A wonderful gift for your best friend who wants to start learning more about aromatherapy and clean beauty alternatives.
4. Innersense Hydrate Holiday Trio ($22.00): We have officially found the perfect stocking stuffer for the wanderlust who is starting to explore clean beauty products. Give your best friend a break from nasty silicones, resins and plastics with a mighty trio featuring the best of Innersense’s natural haircare (if you want to dig deeper, you can read our review of Innersense here.) This adorable gift pack includes a Hydrating Hairbath Shampoo, a Hydrating Conditioner, and a Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner to tame dry, coarse, and thirsty manes. Perfect for that curly-haired friend who wants to show off her natural beauty, the Innersense trio is also a wonderful travel companion. Did anyone say girls trip?
5. Workman Publishing Crazy Cat Lady Book ($12.95): The cat lady lifestyle is here to stay, and it is becoming the new trend among the younger generations. Forget about the yesteryear stereotype of a lonely woman. Cat ladies of the XXIst Century embrace and celebrate the label, and are proud of showing their love and care for their furry counterparts. A perfect gift surely to warm your loved one’s heart, this book is filled with pride, humor, and a healthy dose of sass. A beautiful illustrated celebration of feline fandom, it will bring unlimited joy to that special someone who understands that love is pawniversal.
6. Lascana Print Short Snowflake Pajama ($34.00): A timeless holiday classic! Giving pajamas to your loved ones in Christmas is a tradition as old as time. Keep it alive one more year with this cute snowflake short-sleeved PJs with round neckline and matching shorts! Super soft and machine-washable, the grey-mottled shirt is simply adorable. A perfect gift for your best friend, they are cute, soft, and comfortable. Match them with a good girl’s night in for a memorable holiday present.
7. Dining at the Ravens Cookbook ($14.00 at Amazon): Being vegan is not a quirky choice anymore, but something you need to take in mind when choosing the perfect holiday presents. This unique cookbook contains more than 150 exquisite and nourishing vegan recipes specially curated by the chefs at The Stanford Inn By The Sea, the only vegan resort in North America! Yummy, healthy, and cruelty-free, the cookbook teaches how to use local and simple ingredients to create memorable dishes to cater to all diet restrictions. The chickpea cream is our new favorite!
8. Cricket Hair Ties Tin ($8.95): Talk about small yet mighty gifts! This sassy tin stores 25 black hair ties and 30 black bobby pins for that best friend who keeps losing her hair accessories. Consider it an emergency kit for unexpected buns or ponytails that will never get lost. Your bestie will absolutely love it!
9. Source Vital A New You Essential Oil Kit ($79.95): Give the gift of a new start with the coolest intentional aromatherapy roll-on kit. Lovingly made with care in the USA by the specialists at Source Vital Apothecary, this gift set includes seven essential roll-ons to help your bestie reset her life. As they put it, it’s never too late to start over, and aromatherapy can help your loved ones feel motivated to change how they feel about their lives. Whether it is bouncing back from a loss, beginning a new clean beauty ritual or finally taking some much-needed me time, these unique essential oil formulas are designed to help clear the mind and start over anew. Made with 100% pure botanical essential oils, the rollers are ready to use on pulse points. The kit includes essential oil roll-ons to help with Hangovers, Transitions, Luck, Success, Clearing, Mental Clarity, and Stress Relief.
10. Figleaves Bliss Cashmere Socks ($20.80): A cozy and sweet gift for your best friend, the Figleaves Bliss cashmere socks are soft as a hug. Made with a whopping 80% cashmere and 4% merino wool, they will keep her toes toasty and her heart warm even in the coldest winter days. Ribbed and with a little stretch, they adapt to the foot like a seconds skin, and are so stylish that they should speak with a French accent. And we do believe they have a Parisian soul, because they marry the perfect careless air of je-ne-sais-quoi with a notable quality that comes from good craftsmanship.