Are you still trying to find the perfect gifts for the men in your life? Fear not, because we have found 10 epic ideas that won’t leave him indifferent. From beauty to lifestyle, we got your back!
1. Tani SilkCut pajama for men ($195.00): Never underestimate the appeal of a cozy pajama as a Christmas gift. We spend a lot of time in bed, after all! Tani’s Micro Modal Air fabrics are thinner and smoother than silk, guaranteeing a truly comfortable experience for your silent nights. The perfect gift for the man that has everything, this PJ set takes a spin on the classic with a modern knit made in Europe that has the feeling and softness of silk minus the animal cruelty. Tani USA is the only underwear brand that offers the Micro Modal Air fabric, so they confidently say that they offer the most comfortable men’s modal pajamas in the market. And we actually don’t disagree with them, because aside from being unbelievably cozy and light, these pajamas stretch and recover their shape after a good night of tossing and turning. An authentic luxurious gift for the men in your life that won’t disappoint.
2. Hawthorne Tailored Scent Set ($50.00): Did you know that you can gift a curated cologne set without a hefty price tag? Hawthorne offers personalized toiletry products based upon a personality assessment. After taking a thorough quiz on their site, they match your loved one with the right set of colognes: one for “Work”, and one for “Play”. And the personalization experience is part of the gift, because in this day and age it is very unique to receive a perfume that you know you will actually like and wear. After all, perfumes are very personal in nature. When the fragrance set gets delivered, it comes with a fun personalized note that will surely delight your loved one. A fun experience in itself, it is the perfect gift for that man who can’t remember the name of any toiletry product and is craving for a simplified beauty routine!
3. Ardbeg The Ultimate Islay Single Malt Scotch Whiskey ($55.99): A gift that will delight whisky aficionados and animal lovers alike this special edition of Ardbeg Ten Years Old whiskey shaped like an adorable, giant bone it’s just impossible to miss. Created in tribute of “Shortie”, the Russell terrier pet of the distillery, the iconic tin with Celtic designs contains the awarded Ardbeg Ten Years Old malt Scotch whiskey from the island of Isley. Revered around the world as the smokiest, peatiest and most complex single malt of them all, this is a one-of-a-kind and highly collectable gift perfect to celebrate the upcoming release of the new season of Outlander.
4. Chilipad Cube 2.0 Single Size ($399.00): When it comes to Christmas gifts, few things can beat a perfect night’s sleep. ChiliPad’s Sleep System has it all, with a hydro-powered mattress pad and a thermal regulating cube aimed to cool or heat a single bed from 55 to 115 F to reach the perfect sleeping temperature thanks to an innovative technology that uses the heat-trapping properties allowing the blankets to act as insulation. An energy-efficient prodigy, its cooling capabilities also help alleviating menopause symptoms and hot flashes for an enhanced resting experience. Finally, finding the ideal hot and cold balance for your loved one’s well-deserved shut-eye has never been easier.
5. Jlab JBuds Air Sport True Wireless Headphones ($69.00): Surprise your sporty friend with the perfect workout companion! These sweatproof earbuds are equipped with dual microphones to take hands-free calls, as well as touch sensors and a charging case that grants over 40 hours of music to keep the rhythm going no matter what. Its custom EQ3 capabilities guarantee a crystal-clear sound, allowing to turn on and off ambient noise for safe listening and enabling automatic earbud synchronization when the exercise routine begins. With so many functionalities, it might even be the best incentive your loved one needs to actually go to the gym!
6. Vince Camuto 3-Pack Boxer Briefs ($15): Men underwear is, and always will be, an inescapable Christmas classic. But who says that it can’t be a fancy gift? This elegant trio brings to the table a comfy and varied selection of microfiber undies tailored with wicking fabric to take moisture out of the area, an elastic comfort waistband for improved maneuverability, and a functional fly. Just what your brother, dad, or, why not, father-in-law needs to enjoy a very comfy holidays.
7. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme 125 ml ($88): Seductive, sophisticated, and oh-so-manly. Dolce and Gabbana fragrances always make great gifts this time of the year, and the Mediterranean scents of Light Blue are no exception to this rule. Imbued with bergamot, sun-drench sicilian Mandarin, frozen grapefruit peel, and aromatic juniper key notes, this eau de toilette exudes masculinity thanks to its sensual blend of American muskwood, oakmoss, and incense. The perfect treat to keep your holidays both classy and sexy.
8. Kikkerland US Mail Pen Holder ($18): Urgent delivery for those friends who seem incapable of keeping their desktops properly organized! Keeping pencils, pens, erasers, and any other writing supplies at hand can be a fun thing to do with this 2.7″ x 2.7″ x 4.7″ holder that perfectly embodies a traditional US Mailbox. An unmissable head-turner in any office, we bet that this little gift will be the envy of many coworkers. No postage needed!
9. Duke and Cannon The Beard That Stole Christmas Gift Set ($15): Ho, ho, ho! Merry Beardmas! Because your hubby’s face deserves the best care you can give it, Duke and Cannon makes your life easier with one of its biggest best-sellers to date. Encased in an impeccable book-shaped package, this set truly separates the bearded gentleman from the scruffy slob with everything your man needs for taking care of his precious beard. The hands-down fun box contains Best Damn Beard Wash – 6 oz (citrus hefeweizen scent), Best Damn Beard Oil – 0.5 oz. (redwood scent), and Big Bourbon Beard Oil – 0.5 oz. (oak barrel scent). Three different choices towards a single goal: cultivate a beard worthy of Santa’s glory!
10. Hawthorne Personal Care Set : Who wouldn’t want a set of tailored personal care? The folks at Hawthorne will curate a unique and customized pack of products just for you according to criteria such as your skin type, shower habits, and lifestyle. And how do they know? Easy. Just complete a quick survey, and their algorithm will do the rest. They even use this data to predict when to send you auto-refills! Hawthorne’s shampoos, body lotions, bar soaps, deoforants, and colognes are made from quality-materials only, so there’s no way you can miss these holidays!