Sure, big packages make everyone’s day. But, let’s not forget, sometimes the biggest surprises come in small packages. From comfy socks to mask applicators, Christmas holidays are just not the same without those precious stocking stuffers that make our lives easier during the holidays. Want some good ideas to fill that Christmas sock? Keep reading!
1. Trilogy Everything Balmy Duo ($17.55) The perfect companion to any handbag, this versatile duo of skin-conditioning balm and sleep balm is a great gift for that green friend who decided to celebrate the holidays with a quick trip. Enriched with organic rosehip oil, echinacea, and pawpaw, Everything Balm is perfect for moisturizing dry patches and soothe any type of skin on the go. The special edition Everything Dreamy balm, on the other hand, grants a peaceful (and most refreshing) night sleep thanks to the benefits of its natural aromatherapeutic fragrance. Give the gift of soft skin with a clean formula certified organic by Natrue. These minis are the perfect addition to any travel kit!
2. Mane Club Cha-Ching 5-In-1 Deep Conditioner ($3.99) The name says it all! You don’t have to break the bank these holidays to wow your loved one with a cool and handy Christmas gift. This multi-benefit hair mask conditions, tames, strengthens, repairs, and add shine to any clean and wet hair. Its berry scent is the perfect cherry on top to feel like a million bucks. And hey, since it’s only $3,99, maybe you should pick one for you too. Because you deserve it.
3. Cosmedix Dual-Sided Silicone Mask Applicator ($12) The skincare fix that perfectly fits in your boo’s Christmas stocking! This luxe skincare tool has been designed to both exfoliate and evenly distribute liquid and gel masks in an easy way. Its curved design contours to guarantee a perfect distribution of your loved one’s favorite mask without the mess. Plus, it’s two sided! The textured side is perfect for a stimulating and exfoliating massage before applying the mask. The smooth side, on the other hand, is a magic wand to evenly distribute masks on the face without missing an inch of skin, be it on the forehead or the cheekbones. What else can you ask of a stocking stuffer?
4. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Organic Hand Sanitizer ($4.99) Keep those germs at bay! That’s right, even if it’s the most wonderful time of the year, that doesn’t mean it has to be precisely the cleanest. Why not giving your loved one some peace of mind, then? This organic, chemical-free hand sanitizer packs a fresh peppermint aroma in a little handy bottle that makes an excellent stuffer for the holiday season. Its formula couldn’t be simpler: just organic ethyl alcohol, water, organic lavender oil, and organic glycerin, and it can also be used as an air freshener or deodorant. The perfect gift for families and commuters who need to keep their hands sanitized at all times in this bacteria-ridden world where we live in.
5. Morgan Taylor Champagne & Moonbeams Glam Mini 4 Pack ($14.95) Glammy Christmas, everyone! This season, treat your girl with the sparkliest nail treatment around giving this pack of 5 ml bottles packed with 4 unique professional lacquer styles: Sprinkle of Twinkle (for you, glitter-lover), Gilded in Gold (for a metallic, golden look), Walking on Stardust (with red micro glitter and shards), and Starry Sights (in dashing indigo pearl). Fill this winter with a stunning symphony of colors and be prepared to glam your way through the holidays!
6. Biggs & Featherbelle Achy Muscle Balm ($11,99): With menthol, camphor and essential oils, this small yet mighty natural remedy packs a punch. A perfect gift for that active friend who loves to play sports, it is a portable remedy to treat minor aches, pains, and strains. Potent and safe with a sweet and spicy aroma, it works as a “fire and ice” formula without staining the skin or the clothes. Handcrafted with love in the USA in small batches, it absorbs easily for a flawless experience.
7. Acure Welcome to Skin Wellness Kit ($19.99) This wellness pack is the gift that keeps on giving! A handy, reusable handbag contains 4 individual under-eye hydrogels packed with natural ingredients. Brightening Under Eye Supergreen, Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye, Seriously Soothing Under Eye, Detox-Depuff Charcoal Lemonade Under Eye are the colorful names of these individual packs, and as you can see (pun intended!), there’s something for any kind of situation. Just apply under your loved one’s eyes and wait about 20 minutes to brighten that gorgeous face. Acure has you covered!
8. HCI Books Lead Like Walt ($15.95) Nobody is doing better these days than the folks at Disney, an unbeatable entertainment and pop culture emporium that leads anything and everything movie, TV, and comic book related (see our review of Disney + if you don’t believe me!). But it wasn’t always like that. As we all know, it all started many decades ago with just the dream of one man. Want to know how he made it true? Reading this book you’ll learn how Walt Disney managed to turn his vision into an insanely profitable reality by following 7 key traits for leadership. Lead Like Walt: Discovering Walt Disney’s Magical Approach To Building Successful Organizations is the perfect gift to any entrepreneur wishing to follow the steps of one of the most brilliant creative minds of the 20th century.
9. Workman Publishing The Original Sloths Calendar For 2020 ($14.95) Sloths are the perfect ambassadors for Nature conservancy. Their calm demeanor, their mysterious smile and their passion for (very) slow living captivate audiences of all ages. This calendar is a perfect reminder for the whole family that your sustainable goals help protect this wonderful species, and many more. The calendar features an adorable sloth per month, and has ample space to write appointments and schedule your much-needed me time. With original photography and explanations of the behaviors of sloths, it is the perfect gift for the sustainable warrior who respects nature.
10. Society Socks Sock subscription ($57 / 3 months) Does the gentleman in your list have a flair for fun socks? Look no more! Society Socks have exclusive designs that come in custom lenghts, for a totally personalized experience. Made with soft-combed cotton (read: breathable material for no-hum maintenance), a high-thread count, and reinforced heel and toe, they offer extra durability, high levels of comfort, and cool designs that are a great conversation starter. You can decide the subscription length, and each month, your loved one will receive two unique pairs of socks. But there’s more! This sock subscription supports a social cause: With every pair sold, a pair is donated to those in need. A perfect stocking stuffer with a charitable component, their designs are as quirky and cool as your loved ones.