Still looking for the perfect gift for that friend who lives in Manhattan in an apartment so small that you fear for their sanity? Fear not, for we have found the best holiday gifts for our picky fellow New Yorkers.
1. Fresh Chemistry Glow Getter Brightening Serum Supercharged Set ($65): Holiday cheer can impart a beautiful glow, but any New Yorker knows that our hectic city lifestyle demands a little bit of extra TLC year-round. That is why Fresh Chemistry has launched this convenient Glow Getter Brightening Serum Set with pure active extracts. When delivered fresh to the skin, the vitamin C and Alpha Hydroxy Acids give an instant glow and reveal a radiant, luminous complexion with continued use. This is a perfect gift for that beauty lover who loves to take care of her skincare routine. The proprietary serum base and the active ingredients are kept separate until she mixes them, creating the perfect custom, super-potent and high-performance formula right for her skin. For best results, this serum is meant to use within a month of activating for the freshest results. The perfect gift to keep your loved one’s holiday glow going well into the New Year.
2. The Good Patch Dream ($12.00): The Big Apple can be a stressful place. From horrid morning commutes where you wonder what has happened to the notion of personal space to impromptu encounters with critters of various amounts of legs, it is not suitable for the faint of heart. And, of course, the high levels of noise can make it hard to sleep from time to time. To help transition into much-needed zzzs, these patches contain melatonin and valerian root bring you into the land of dreams. A perfect gift for that stressed New Yorker who needs a good night’s sleep… naturally and without fuss.
3. Canary and King Cozy Christmas Decor Box ($87.00): Give the gift of effortless holiday hosting with this beautiful Christmas-in-a-box decor set. From hanging décor to tablescape staples, this miracle box from Canary & King ensures your busy New Yorker that her or his halls will be properly decked minus the hassle and the stress. The box includes enough decorations for a memorable party: Plaid black cocktail napkins, plaid red cocktail napkins, favor boxes, a red & white decoration kit, Santa hat cone crackers, a silver three-tiered dessert stand, and black medallion placemats. Did we mention that they are disposable, for a hassle-free cleanup? Pair this with a Seamless delivery and help your loved one transform their minimal apartment into Christmas headquarters… in true New York style.
4. Felina Sueded Leggings ($29.95 / pack of 2): New Yorkers have a preference for dressing in black most of the time. A timeless, elegant, and slimming color, it is our go-to hue for a reason. These athleisure leggings are the best blackout leggings we have ever tried. With ultra-soft sueded fabric and a slimming waistband, they adapt to all body types and make the perfect layering piece without breaking the bank. Super soft, durable, and versatile, these leggings are perfect for the New Yorker on the go. They can be dressed up or dressed down to take her from the gym to date night in a New York minute!
5. Eye of Love Love on the Run perfume set ($19.90): Finding love in the City that Never Sleeps can be a complicated task. This duo set contains two pheromone perfumes especially formulated for those special moments where you can use an extra touch of sensuality and romance. Rebel is a sensual contrast of sweet and exotic musk. Seduce is an intensely floral perfume with bergamot, Damascus rose, and jasmine. A perfect fun gift for your New Yorker friend who is starting a new relationship.
6. Cocooil Body and Face Oil ($24.99 and $29.99): Made with fair-trade, organic coconut oil, this all-in-one product reduces the need to hoard beauty products to look radiant. As a little bit goes a long way, the body oil replaces costly body lotions formulated with water and chemical preservatives. And the face formula combines coconut oil with rosehip oil, making it the perfect hero product to nourish your skin in the winter. Did we mention that it can also be used to remove makeup with a single swipe? Packed in a generous 6.7 fl oz lightweight bottle, it reduces the carbon footprint of your beauty ritual by avoiding multiple orders.
7. Acaderma The Oasis Barrier Booster ($68.00): Any New Yorker will tell you how dreadful those Nor’ Eastern days are. With a perfect mix of wind, humidity, and cold, winters in New York are breathtakingly beautiful to the eye, but not so much to the skin. The Barrier Booster is an infusion serum that provides an immediate soothing effect to the skin. Allergy tested and formulated with high-quality botanicals, this serum is the perfect gift for that New Yorker that needs some extra help to face the winter. An extremely comfortable formula, this serum gives skin an extra TLC without being sticky.
8. Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning and Support Breathe pods for Aera ($55/ea): Living in New York means being in the center of the world… usually in a small and cramped apartment. These aromatherapy pods help to instantly change the mood of a room at the press of the button. Designed to work with the smart scent Aera system, they are perfect to help your loved one travel with the mind while the neighbors are cooking their pungent foods once again. Revive Morning is a refreshing and invigorating scent to bring on the positive vibes before an epic commute to work. Support Breathe, on the other hand, is a complex blend of head-clearing aromas to unwind after a long and hard day. Each pod comes with 500 hours of aromatherapy diffusion. And rest assured: The surround-scent technology will guarantee that all the corners of her or his New York pad will feel like an expensive wellness retreat in the Catskills.