Calling the Belles of the Ball! If you are still crafting your letter to Santa (we’ve all been there!), our latest guide includes the best holiday gifts for beauty lovers.
With options to cover every single budget range, we are sure you’ll find something that is just right for you. Or your bestie. Or the beauty-obsessed who knows about every single Sephora and ULTA release.
1. Bare Minerals Stellar Glow Highlighter Palette ($45.00): This limited-edition highlighter palette contains six brand new shades to achieve a stellar glow with all the benefits of crushed minerals. A thoughtfully curated palette filled with radiant color, these beautiful highlighters range from shimmering champagne to rosy holographic pink for a buildable effect. Each shade can be applied with a dry brush for a shimmering veil of color, or wet for out-of-this-world shine, and can be mixed and matched for a custom look. The shades included are: Moonlit Pearl, Peri-Twinkle, Pulsar Pink, Sunburst, Celestial Golden, and Mercury Rising. An out-of-this-world gift for the true beauty lover!
2. Pevonia Botanica Glamorous Glitz Renew and Restore Gift Set ($125.00): For the beauty vixen with a taste for anything vintage, Pevonia has created a beautiful collection of skincare to brighten, conceal and bring back the glow using the brand’s hand-picked botanicals. Curated as a complete beautifying kit for staying flawlessly fabulous, the set includes an SPF 30 tinted cream, an Eye Renew concealer and antiaging treatment, a Rapid-Restore lip balm, a beauty blending sponge, and a fabulous mini vintage case with lock and key. A fabulous gift set for the beauty lover who likes to look flawless at a close distance.
3. Joyōme Essentials Combo ($153.00): The perfect gift for the beauty lover who is looking for a simple yet effective skincare routine, this mighty duo includes an Illuminating Day Serum and an Intensive Overnight Repair cream. Packed with 11 actives including hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and niacinamine, it is a powerhouse duo for those who don’t want to spend a lot of time in front of their vanity. The unique prebiotic blend in the formula is designed to reinforce skin barrier by increasing good microbes and combating destructive strains that cause accelerated aging, leaving radiant skin in one simple gesture.
4. Chloe + Isabel Deco Pave Hair Pin ($36.00): Another striking collaboration with Jen Atkin, this beautiful Pave Hair Pin has the clean lines that characterized the Art Deco architecture. Perfect for giving messy knots and half-dos a touch of red carpet glamour, it is a beautiful addition to any beauty enthusiast collection. Matte gold-plated, it looks striking on every hair color and texture. The perfect gift for the vintage-lover who knows how to make a statement, this is a pretty piece that will elevate hair to an art through the holidays and beyond.
5. Boxycharm “Best of Boxy” The Total Beauty Aficionado ($79.00): If you have quite a few beauty lovers in your gifting list and your budget is a bit strapped at the moment, Boxycharm comes to the rescue with the biggest beauty box ever with enough high-quality goodies to keep for yourself or put together 5 holiday packages. Filled with a whopping 18 brand name makeup, skincare, and beauty products valued at $465, it is the beauty deal of the season. Some of the products included are tarte Park Avenue Princess Palette, an IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara, a Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting liquid lipstick, a Cover FX primer, or the Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Smokey Eyeshadow Palette. A fun assortment for the beauty enthusiast that will surely keep her busy during the next year. But hurry! Quantities are extremely limited.
6. Eminence Perfect Lip Duo ($39.00): A luxurious duo designed to revitalize and renew lips during the coldest months of the year. Eminence Citrus Enzyme Lip Exfoliator is packed full of antioxidant-rich ingredients that naturally slough off dead skin cells, for a smooth and plump pout. The Citrus Lip Balm, aka the perfect winter sidekick, features a blend of peptides and vitamin-rich ingredients for intensive nutrition and long-lasting suppleness. A wonderful gift for the beauty lover who loves to wear lipstick on a daily basis, this basic beauty regime delivers some much-needed TLC even when the temperatures drop below zero.
7. Dermelect Nail Recovery System ($59.00 for a $79.00 value): Did you know there is such a thing as an anti-ageing treatment for nails? This wonderful kit includes everything you or your loved ones need to grow your own natural nails longer, stronger, and healthier no matter how many gel or acrylic manicures you have done in the past. Using a patented recovery system, this kit is enriched with proprietary protein-peptides to hydrate, protect, and strengthen nails. A simple step-by-step program, the gift set includes the Rejuvenail fortifying nail and cuticle treatment, the Launchpad nail strengthener, the Makeover ridge filler, and the High Maintenance instant nail thickener. A fun gift for those beauty lovers who have seen it all, it will surely make an impact under the tree.
8. Drybar Blowout Besties ($35.00): For the fans of the rapidly-expanding blow-dry bar, this gift set valued at $49.00 includes everything they need for a good hair day. The gift set includes everything you need to replicate their signature looks at home: The Hot Toddy protectant mist is a lightweight spray to protect hair from the heat and the frizz; the Triple Sec 3-in-1 texture spray is an airy dry spray that texturizes, volumizes, and refreshes hair (buh-bye, hat hair!); and the Detox dry shampoo is the best invention ever to keep hair feeling fresh and clean between washes. The perfect gift for the New Yorker who loves Dry Bar’s blow dries, this gift set includes the same products that you can find at their salons nationwide.
9. Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 by Colorescience ($69.00): A triple threat product that addresses, corrects and protects the entire eye area and works to improve the overall appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Small yet mighty, this beauty magical wand protects the delicate under eye area with 100% mineral SPF 35 sun protection that defends again environmental stressors and delays the effects of photo-ageing. A perfect gift for the beauty addict who loves to test the latest novelties.
10. 100% Pure Makeup Essentials ($86.00): Looking for the perfect gift for the budding makeup lover? This beautiful set by clean beauty brand 100% Pure includes all the tools of the trade plus their celebrated mattifying primer for green beauty looks that stay put during the day without the nasties. Silicone-free, its secret sauce is the seaweed collagen to prep skin and fill in fine lines. The kit also includes three cruelty-free brushes (a smudger, a flat shader and a stippling brush, which cover the most important makeup bases), and a non-latex makeup blender. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free, this is the perfect gift for the beauty aficionado who is looking to greenify her routine and has a hard time finding the right tools to start.
11. Antioxidant Super Serum by PURE Bioderm ($58): Perfect for any skincare lover that is looking to simplify her beauty routine, PURE BioDerm was created by two leading female dermatologists that struggled to find effective skincare alternatives with clean ingredients. Their new Antioxidant Super Serum is a proprietary mix of Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, Phloretin, and Peptides provides broad-spectrum protection from oxidative and environmental stress, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps with hyperpigmentation marks. A perfect gift for the busy New Yorker, this thoughtfully formulated serum is the best companion for the hectic life of a clean beauty lover.
12. IT Cosmetics Superhero Travel Size Confetti Popper ($12.00 at ULTA): Looking for the perfect beauty gift under $20? IT Cosmetics has launched a fun and festive collection with confetti poppers. The kit includes a travel size of their celebrated Superhero Mascara. Developed with plastic surgeons, the formula is infused with a patented technology to stretch the look of lashes wider and longer. With a savvy blend of anti-aging ingredients such as collagen and peptides, this mascara includes super black pigments for the most striking gaze ever. Buildable, it takes lashes to new heights at the touch of the wand.
13. ONEOSEVEN Skin Essentials Gift Set ($79.00): K-beauty lovers, this one is for you! This limited edition gift set contains the brand’s newly launched 107 line with all the essentials for refreshed and glowing skin plus a very cute tote bag. Rose Vinegar Water can be used as a makeup setting spray or as a midday refresher that calms and hydrates. An Oil-in-Gel Cleanser with a dual action formula containing Jojoba Seed Oil in a gel base that emulsifies with water to provide a gentle yet deep clean. And finally, an illuminator with 14 different natural oils and amino acids to provide a healthy, soft luminous glow. A luxurious gift with the latest Korean beauty innovations for the beauty addicts in your list.
14. Brushopolis Professional Brush Set for Fine to Medium Hair ($99.98): Whomever said that styling hair at home is an impossible mission? This professional brush set has the right tools to prep, style, and finish hair for a flawless finish and a reduced price. The kit includes a prepping paddle for wet hair detangling, sectioning, and prep for blow-dry styling. This magical wand, aka The Monroe, is designed to give maximum detangling power without stretching and breaking wet hair, when it’s as its most fragile. The second step is taken care of by Etiquette, a styling volumizer made with 100% first-cut boar. Manufactured in the USA with love and care, it is perfect to style fine to medium hair, as well as finish ends and add extra shine after a blow-dry session. To finish, the Teasedale gives controlled volume, artistic styling, and everyday defining, because we all deserve to have a good hair day! Engineered to create maximum volume without the breakage, its three rows of first-cut boar bristle provide better traction than your regular teasing brush and more volume. This in turns means fewer breakage, more precision and control, and the possibility of doing amazing things on hair and extensions without having to pay a premium at the hairdresser! Insider curly hair tip: This brush works great to hide those pesky baby hairs along the hair line and the million flyaways when you haven’t slept in your silk pillowcase. A wonderful gift for any beauty victim on your nice list!
15. Hot Tools Ionic Turbo Hair Dryer ($49.99): Perfect for those who want to create polished and healthy looks at home, this beautiful hair dryer is designed to serve the needs of straight and curly-haired beauty enthusiasts alike. A professional design at affordable prices, this hair dryer includes Ionic technology to help reduce frizz and static even in the midst of the humid winter. With a motor designed for turbo drying with maximum airflow for a 40% faster drying, 6 heat combinations and a cool shot button, and two nozzles (concentrator and diffuser), it helps to enhance beautiful results for salon-worthy styles. Did we mention it is the most lightweight hair dryer we have ever tested? Believe me, after a curly hair drying session your arm will love you if you switch to this model! It doesn’t hurt either that it looks beautiful on any vanity with its sleek design…