Oh, the feeling of happiness that stocking stuffers give each an every Christmas! These thoughtful yet relatively inexpensive gifts can make a memorable impression. To make your holiday shopping a bit easier, this Holiday Gift Guide features wondificent (yes, as in wonderful + magnificent) stocking stuffers under $25 for the whole family.
1. You Look Beautiful Cosmetic Case by Claire’s ($9.99): Beatifully made, cute, and inexpensive, this cosmetic case has everything you are looking for in a stocking stuffer. With the perfect size to be fit inside a handbag and a beautiful glitter finish, it has an elegant gold finish that will please even the pickiest of recipients. A perfect stocking stuffer for a teenager or a grown woman with a young soul, it marries elegance with utmost fun.
2. Small Crystal Pave Fan Hair Pins by Chloe + Isabel ($24): Do you have someone on your list that is obsessed with the roaring 20s (aside from yours truly, that is)? These incredibly detailed hair pins combine the best of the Art Deco flair with a contemporary touch thanks to their matte gold finish. A beautiful touch for any festive look, they look amazing on curly hair and adorning fish tails. A stunning gift under $25 that will make your BFF scream with delight.
3. Women’s Unicorn Socks by It’Sugar and Hotsox ($8.00): Unicorns are still making headlines, and these beautiful and toasty socks make a perfect gift for those who believe in magic. With the cutest print over a beautiful grey background, they pay homage to the 80s without feeling tacky or out of place. Do yourself a favor and buy one for you and one for that special person in your life. What unicorns have united, let no man put aside.
4. Ponytail Ties Tin by Cricket ($8.95 at Ulta): Looking for a fun, inexpensive, and practical gift? These hair ties have it all: A sassy tin to keep them all together (because we all know that gnomes feed on lost hair ties and spare socks) and 50 good hair ties in classic black that have no pesky metallic parts. Believe me: You can’t go wrong with this stocking stuffer. Signed: A person who has lost over a thousand hair ties.
5. Sterling Silver Cactus Stud Earrings by Claire’s ($12.99): Cacti hold a special place in the Millenial’s heart along rose gold, unicorns, and cats. These understated earrings are work-appropriate, yet provide the perfect level of Millennial-ness to any corporate outfit. Made with .925 sterling silver and colored with beautiful muted colors of enamel, they make a beautiful gift for women and men of all ages who like to make a fashion statement using their accessories.
6. Color Correcting Brush Set by Real Techniques at ULTA ($19.95): Brushes are to the make up aficionado like candy to a child. As magical wands that can break or make a flawless look, make up brushes are always most welcome when Santa Claus is coming to town. This cool gift set by Real Techniques goes a step further and offers four brushes and four sponges that are color-coded to help cancel sallowness, cover and conceal darkness, neutralize redness, and brighten those problematic areas. With an online tutorial with easy-to-follow instructions, this is the perfect gift for the beauty junkie who loves to learn new techniques.
7. Make The Moment Lipstick with Embedded Flowers by Sassy Lips ($25.00): Want to make a big impression on a small budget? These lipsticks with embedded flowers make a bold gifting statement without breaking the bank. Carefully handcrafted, soothing, and eco-friendly, they are designed to give the right amount of hydration with an extra oomph. Our favorite? When Bae Looks Your Way. Its engineered formula with organic ingredients delivers the perfect pink shade unique to each person’s lips. An ideal gift for a bespoke look that is office-appropriate and looks beautiful on every single skin shade.
8. Awaken, Embrace, and Relax Essential Oil Synergies by Erbaviva ($20.00 / each): The ultimate organic bliss, Erbaviva makes gifting your eco-chic friends a breeze. These beautiful essential oil blends capture the scent of their famous organic skincare products to make your own beauty concoctions at home. Relax is a soothing blend composed of lavender, rose, and neroli essential oils to calm body and mind. An ideal gift to release tension and relax, it is perfect for diffusion or mixed into an organic carrier oil for a long and decadent massage. Our advice? Tell your friend to take it whenever he or she is having a massage for a bespoke ritual. Awaken, on the other hand, is designed to invigorate body and soul with an uplifting blend of organic melissa, lemongrass, and rose essential oils. A beautiful way to start a wonderful day, it makes a precious gift to that friend having a rough time. Finally, Embrace is the most sensual and delicate scent of the three. With a beautifully rounded blend of orange, grapefruit and jasmine, this scent marries the best of citrus with the ethereal qualities of the florals. Nurturing and reassuring, it makes the perfect gift for a friend who is getting introduced to the world of organic cosmetics and essential oils, as it beautifully perfumes any homemade bath and body recipes.
9. Bear Organizer by Kikkerland ($22.50): Do you have any design lover on your holiday gifting list? This very cool bear organizer can be used on the wall or standing on the desk. Roomy enough to hold quite a few bills and to-do lists, it is the perfect gift for those who need an excuse to get organized in style. Made with durable baked enamel on steel, its geometrical design looks great with virtually any office or room decor.
10. Fast Fix for Undereye Circles by Alba Botanical ($4.99 at Target): Doing a Secret Santa at the office on a tight budget? The Alba Botanical Fast Fix collection is a crowd pleaser. With pocket-sized beauty solutions, this collection is vegetarian and marries the best of nature with the latest technology. Fast Fix For Undereye Circles is a vanishing concealer that brightens tired eyes and treats the undereye area for an even tone. An ideal gift for that office friend with whom you share many office dinners, it is a sure way to make a big impression on a small budget.
11. Try Me Kit by Golden Door Spa ($29.00): The legendary Golden Door Spa is an expert in reverse hedonism. Firm believers of the wonders of self-care, their philosophy is that by honoring your body you will be able to be in tune with yourself, Nature, and the rest of the world. This beautiful introduction kit has 3 travel-size bestsellers and a reusable cosmetic bag with the most beautiful Japanese print gold lining. The Try Me Kit includes: A .5 fl. oz. Bamboo Face Scrub, a .5 fl. oz. Golden Peel-A-Way Masque, and a 2 fl. oz. Hydrating Cleansing Milk. An ideal introduction to the luxurious world of Golde Door Spa, it makes the perfect gift for that beauty lover who enjoys the hunt of the perfect skincare product.
12. Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery by Harper Collins ($14.99): As part of a new wave of chick-lit, Jenny Colgan continues the story of Polly and her charmingly imperfect life in a charming English village far from land. Funny, heartfelt, and magical, this novel describes how Christmas has arrived at Mount Polbearne, a Cornish coastal village. And in Polly’s Little Beach Street Bakery, the aroma of gingerbread cookies and other treats tempts people in from the cold. An engaging and heartwarming novel for fans of the genre, it is the perfect gift for those who enjoy the traditional Christmas rituals.
Disclosure Level 1: The author received NO compensation to
write this article. The author received samples of the products
mentioned for editorial consideration, which didn’t influence the
decision to write about the brand nor the opinions expressed. All links
are for the readers’ further information and aren’t part of an affiliate