We all know a beauty queen who enjoys everything pertaining to the world of make up, skincare, and beauty gadgets. As finding the perfect gifts for a beauty queen can be daunting because she usually has like everything, we have carefully curated our special beauty holiday gift guide with the most unique and pampering ideas.
Looking for organic makeup? High-tech skincare? Kawaii beauty? Hair accessories? Fear not, we have you covered!
1. Deva Holiday Collection by Vapour Organic Beauty ($40.00): Vapour is the perfect example of good things that come in small packages. Inside the most beautiful matchbox-style box awaits the award-winning Aura Multi Use in Whisper and Vapour’s newest Velvet Lip Gloss. These two multi-tasking products are everything anyone needs for a radiant day look. The Aura Radiant in Whisper can highlight the high planes of the face, while the Velvet Lip Gloss in Deva compliments all shades of lips with a long-lasting shine and a hint of deep burgundy color. My personal trick? Mix a little bit of both for the perfect cheek and eye color! A wonderful gift for makeup lovers on your list.
2. Fox Manicure Set by Kikkerland ($15.00): This adorable forest friend is in fact a clipper, nail file, scissor, cuticle pusher, and blade in one. A true swiss knife for portable, perfect manicures, it is small enough to fit in the smallest of handbags yet mighty enough to travel places. A well-priced option for those who have to gift a Beauty Queen yet feel lost in the aisles of Sephora.
3. Leaf Braid Charms by Jen Atkin X Chloe + Isabel ($38.00): Dainty and charming, these pretty crystal-accented pieces help the Beauty Queen make a statement in her hair. Perfect as an addition to a braid or ponytail, they give an immediate boho romantic vibe. Plus, they are designed to be hassle-free: Just open and click them into the desired position. Made in beautiful rose gold, they will surely be a crowd-pleaser and gain you the favor of that special Beauty Queen in your life.
4. Creme de Soin a l’Amaranthe by Leonor Greyl ($78.00): If you don’t know what it is to have an effortless good hair day, ask Parisian women. They seem to be born with an innate sense of fashion and beauty that never fails. Leonor Greyl, a famous French hair artist, has conceived the perfect conditioner for colored hair. With the antioxidant properties of old grains (amaranth) and vegetal ceramides, it conditions, softens and detangles hair while strengthening its fibers for instant shine and softness. An ideal gift for that Beauty Queen with a “je ne sais quoi.”
5. Written in the Stars by Stila ($25.00): What if I told you that Stila has launched a limited holiday edition with three miniature-sized glitter liquid eyeshadows that compliment every single festive look? Then you’ll think that we are geniuses for selecting them in our Beauty Holiday Gift Guide. The perfect mix of pearl and glitter adorns eyes like a sequin dress. Included are Diamond Dust (a sheer silver and multi color glitter), Kitten Karma (a mix of champagne and copper hues), and Smoky Storm (a delightful pewter) to mix and match to your heart’s whim. The perfect gift for a Beauty Queen who loves to dazzle anytime, anywhere.
6. Natural and Customized Facial Cocktail by Source Vital ($44.95): Imagine you could give the gift of a bespoke organic beauty serum for less than $50. That’s what Source Vital is offering with its latest innovation! Designed to be a customized facial cocktail, it is personalized for the recipient’s skin needs with the aim to simplify her or his beauty routine. With a few easy steps, it is very easy to concoct the perfect face serum that can combine 3 or 4 steps into one, including toning, light hydration, care, and serum. Made with 100% natural and organic ingredients, it is the perfect gift for the beauty queen who could use some extra me time at night.
7. Unicorn Brush Set by Nuest PRO ($68.00): This fairy-tale collection of unicorn brushes will delight the beauty lover of all ages. Made with the highest quality materials, each brush head is made with soft, fluffy synthetic bristles for a cruelty-free and flawless application. This set of magical wands comes in a soft linen case in the shape of a diamond that protects the brushes (and the fairy dust) when on the go. Believe me, any beauty queen will be looking for an excuse to show the cutest gift she’ll ever receive. Rest assured: No animals nor unicorns were harmed to make or test this product.
8. Leave Your Mark Crayon Box by Glo Skin Beauty ($85.00): Calling all DIY aficionados! These adult crayons create the perfect dramatic, flirty and minimalist looks with the skin nourishing protection that characterizes the mineral makeup by Glo Skin Beauty. With award-winning formulations that respect the most sensitive skin types, it is designed as an extension of a skincare beauty treatment. An assortment of 9 delightful eyeshadow sticks and lip crayons, this gift set includes everything a Beauty Queen needs to boast a beautiful smile and flawless eyes for every single occassion. A limited-edition, the Leave Your Mark Crayon Box features 3 Cream Stay Shadow Sticks in Beam, Pitch ad Keepsake; 3 Cream Lip Glaze Crayons in Heirloom, Chiffon and Dahlia; 3 Suede Matte Lip Crayons in Rumor, Crimson and Demure, and a crayon sharpener. A beauty version of the adult coloring books, they will surely delight every beauty addict on your list. Did we say the products are worth $170?
9. Colour Verite Discovery Collection by Osmotics Cosmeceuticals ($98.00): Osmotics is a brand carefully made in the USA that applies the latest scientific discoveries to the beauty industry. Their new color collection combines treatment with makeup. This beautiful gift set includes everything a Beauty Queen needs to create the perfect looks for every occasion. The Inner Light Bio Defense Primer creates the perfect canvas for a radiant look, followed by the Real Skin Flawless Facial Tint with SPF 45 (available in three different shades). Following the prepping step, Osmotics’ concealer oxygenates the delicate undereye area while tackling the discoloration due to poor circulation. To top everything off with a pop of color, the Radiance Illuminating Blush and the Line Soothing Lip Color deliver anti-aging properties with a hint of a the rosy hue of the youth. The result? A whole beauty ritual in a single case that is also travel-friendly. The perfect gift for the beauty lover who is also a wanderluster.
10. Brow Perfecting Gift Collection by RevitaLash ($110.00): Perfect brows are the new little black dress, but unfortunately Nature has other plans for many of us. A few areas of low density can throw off the beauty queen’s wishes for naturally full brows. And that is why this gift is a crowd-pleaser: RevitaLash is one of the few products that helps rebuild eyebrows naturally for picture-perfect results. This best eyebrow kit comes with eyebrow gel and brush as well as the award-winning RevitaBrow eyebrow conditioner. Yes, there is a reason why every beauty addict has this gift set on her or his letter to Santa. Now run because it is a limited edition!
11. Somebody to Love Gift Set by Bliss at ULTA ($20.00): Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for that Beauty Queen? Celebrate the season of citrus with NYC’s favorite spa selections for bath and body: The iconic
Lemon + Sage Body Butter, Soapy Suds and Hand Cream, all in convenient TSA-approved travel sizes. Your holiday
shopping list just got shorter and someone will be happier in just a few days. You’re most welcome.
12. Confidence Boost Holiday Gift Set by Clarisonic and IT Cosmetics at ULTA ($169.00): Do you know what happens when you pair the best sonic cleanser with the best confidence-boosting skincare? That you spread joy for years to come. This gift set includes the two-speed cleansing Mia 2 device, a Radiance Brush Head, three exclusive travel-sized products carefully curated by IT Cosmetics, an universal USB charger and a power wall adapter. An ideal gift for the beauty lover who wants to enjoy skin care and celebrate her age with confidence and a touch of glam. This exclusive holiday kit includes a whopping $207 value.
13. Winter Red Currant Treatment Oil by WEN ($72.00 for 4 oz.): Looking for a multitasker that smells like winter holidays? This beautiful treatment oil is an intensive hair and body oil designed to nourish and replenish hair and skin during the winter months. An exotic blend of natural oils of abyssinnian, jojoba, green tea, bergamot, argan, red currant, and fragrant essential oils, this all-in-one moisturizes without a heavy or greasy feeling. A delicious and yummy scent that lingers for an instant mood uplifting, it is the ideal gift for the beauty queen who wants to try a natural and effective remedy.
14. Renewal Complex Eye Gel by Intelligent Nutrients ($54.00): The body’s most delicate skin is situated in the undereye area, which happens to be exposed to the elements and the effects of time on a daily basis. That is why every Beauty Queen takes special care of that very sensitive area. For those looking for an organic approach, Intelligent Nutrients has created an ultralight eye gel that targets dark circles and puffiness as it cools and hydrates. With a scientifically advanced formula that combines antioxidants with an exclusive Plant Stem Cell Complex extract, it safely and actively reduces lines, wrinkles, and other visible lines of ageing. Scientifically proven to reduce fine lines in 20 days, it makes a perfect gift for men or women of all ages.
Disclosure Level 1: The author received NO compensation to
write this article. The author received samples of the products
mentioned for editorial consideration, which didn’t influence the
decision to write about the brand nor the opinions expressed. All links
are for the readers’ further information and aren’t part of an affiliate