Looking for a gift that supports the Buy Local movement? As we love to buy American-made products, we decided to create a new Holiday Gift Guide with gifting ideas made in USA. And, believe me, it wasn’t easy! There are many wonderful companies that still manufacture their products
in the United States, creating much-needed jobs and supporting local
economies. Locally sourced, manufactured and crafted with care, we have 10 gift ideas for all budgets that even the pickiest of recipients will absolutely love!
1. Holiday Bath Truffles by Fizz and Bubble ($20 at Ulta): Just in time to make your holidays merry, Fizz & Bubble has launched a holiday edition of its celebrated bath truffles. Treat yo’self or your loved ones to an indulgent and relaxing bath with the scents of the season. Decadently decorated to mimic a pastry treat, these fizzies not only create a ton of bubbles, but also take care of your skin with their savvy combination of shea butter and precious vegetable oils. The exclusive Santa belt-box makes this a wonderful holiday gift that won’t break the bank. [This product is made in the USA.]
2. Vanilla Biscotti Small Jar Candle by Chesapeake Bay Candle ($15): If you love the lovely scents of the holiday season, you’ll absolutely fall head over feet with this sweet version in a candle format. Inspired by the beauty of Maryland’s coastal towns, the Vanilla Biscotti candle is part of the Heritage Collection, which honors the simple pleasures celebrated in the area. With a scent that combines creamy, warm milk whipped with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and toasted
almonds with steamed vanilla and a
dash of nutmeg, this candle screams holidays in front of a toasty fire. A sweet and indulgent treat that won’t go to the waist, this is a perfect gift for recipients of all ages. [This product is made in the USA.]
3. American Patriot Box by America’s Box ($49.99): Do you know someone to whom Made in USA means something? America’s Box is the first subscription box committed to delivering 100% American made products that last. The American Patriot Box subscription includes an assortment of 5-8 carefully curated lifestyle items with a net worth value of over $100. Available in a subscription length of 3 or 6 months, it is a thoughtful gift that will leave a lasting mark in the recipient. If you want to support American manufacturers, this is a wonderful holiday gift that will keep on giving. [This product is made in the USA.]
4. The Repair Serum by Kelia Skincare ($85): Small yet mighty, this wonderful serum packs one the highest concentrations of high-performance botanicals in the beauty market. A calming, hydrating and oil-free spa treatment in a bottle, it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and comfortable while taking care of any visible sun damage and the early signs of ageing. Vegan and cruelty-free, this is the perfect gift for that beauty victim over 30 that wants to fine-tune her beauty routine with a multitasking product. [This product is made in the USA.]
5. Ultimate Hair Goals by Briogeo ($39): This Best of Briogeo in a kit is packed with some of the best nontoxic hair care products on the market. Good for any hair type, this four-piece collection is designed to meet the recipient’s ultimate hair goals this winter season, repairing, hydrating, and perfecting her or his style. With a full-size award-winning Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask and three amazing travel-size products, it is a wonderful gift that Santa will be tempted to keep for himself. [This product is made in the USA.]
6. Local Gourmet Milk Soap Gift Set by FarmHouse Fresh ($124): A wonderful gift for foodies and beauty victims, this wondrous cheese wheel contains an assortment of eight fresh soaps for a full year of bubbly goodness. Handcrafted with care using the finest natural ingredients and cow’s and goat’s milk, this gourmet gift includes two pieces of each of the following scents: Lavender Honey Whole Milk Soap (made with whole milk from Midwest farms, Texas honey, and Washington lavender); Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap (made with goat’s milk from California and organic steel-cut oats from Kansas); Blueberry Chia Seed Whole Milk Soap (a delectable concoction made with whole milk from Midwest farms and fresh blueberries from Oregon), and Pistachio Cream Goats Milk Soap (an insanely good combination of fresh goat’s milk and organic pistachios from California.) An ideal gift for those who value American-made products, it is one of the yummiest ideas you will find in our humongous holiday gift guides this year. [This is an all-natural product made in the USA.]
7. Sleep Balm Ornament by Badger ($5.99): Deck the halls with boughs of handmade balms with this wondrous concoction by Badger. An all-time favorite of mine, this cute ornament hides a tin with a magical potion for those nights when sleep seems to elude me. With a savvy mixture of relaxing lavender, rosemary, ginger, and balsam needle oil, it soothes the senses and relaxes the mind. An eco-friendly gift for any restless wanderer that doesn’t need to go in the checked bag. Vegetarian and not tested on animals. [This is an all-natural and organic product made in the USA.]
8. Newport Spray Cologne by Caswell-Massey ($33/3 oz.): First introduced in 1890, this crisp and clean cologne marries tradition with the fresh scent of the ocean that never goes out of fashion. Mandarin, muguet, sandalwood, cedar, citrus, and dry rose marry to perfection in a well-rounded cologne for men that pays homage to the birthplace of the brand: Newport, Rhode Island. Packaged in a beautiful sea bottle glass, it is a wonderful gift for men of all ages who want a refreshing splash of nature in their daily lives. Phtalate-free, paraben-free, and sulfate free, it has not been tested on animals. [This product is made in the USA.]
9. Spongology Collection Set by Spongelle ($65): Do you have someone in your nice list that travels a lot? Look no more! This comprehensive collection of sponges and buffers with built-in soap is the best friend of an avid wanderluster. Available in milk and honey or lavender and eucalyptus, this one-of-a-kind collection includes a body buffer, a back buffer, and a body contour buffer with a proprietary infusion technology that allows for 20+ uses of each. Aside from using natural ingredients, this gift is as eco-friendly as it gets. Once you are done using the soap included in their fibers, these incredible bath accessories can still be used for a long time. Dermatologist-tested, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, this Spongology collection makes a wonderful gift for him and for her. [This product is made in the USA.]
10. Holiday Skin Care Gift Set by Source Vital Apothecary ($29.95, now reduced to $17.95): This gift set is ideal to introduce your loved ones to the wonders of organic skincare products. Gentle enough for any skin type (including dry as yours truly), it includes an invigorating algae facial cleanse infused with peppermint to honor the spirit of the season, a wonderful exfoliating silt scrub that respects the natural goodness of the skin, a non-greasy moisturizer that has won my green heart, and a wonderful toning infusion made with a proprietary essential oil blend that leaves skin looking radiant. At such a small price, this gift packs a punch of goodness for those looking to spread the green holiday cheer among their loved ones. [This is an all-natural and organic product made in the USA]
Disclosure Level 1: The author received NO compensation to write this article. The author received samples of the products mentioned for editorial consideration, which didn’t influence the decision to write about the brand nor the opinions expressed. All links are for the readers’ further information and aren’t part of an affiliate marketing program.