‘Tis that time of the year when we get to discover new and exciting seasonal ice cream flavors. If you like cookie butter and ice cream, this one is for you. Carvel, aka America’s Freshest Ice Cream, has decided to join forces with Lotus Biscoff, a well-known European staple cookie with coffee, to create a new flavor innovation: Carvel’s Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream.
Available for a limited time until May 28, it is simply so yummy that the masterminds behind Carvel should consider making it a permanent addition to their line.
Spoiler alert: If you continue reading this article, you’ll experience extreme sweet cravings for a long period of time. Readers’ discretion is advised.
As Carvel really knows how to conquer my sweet tooth with sound arguments, the company has created several variations of its limited edition Cookie Butter Ice Cream. This Mary Poppins of ice creams is simply perfect in its own right, and comes in oh-so-yummy delectable variations to treat even the pickiest of sweet teeth:
– The Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream is a premium softee treat blended with Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter. Totally worthy of ditching your diet for.
– The Cookie Butter Scooped Ice Cream is my favorite of ’em all. A hand-scooped ball of goodness, this cookie butter Italian-style ice cream is blended with caramel and Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles. Crunchy, yummy, and addictive.
– The Cookie Butter Sundae Dasher is as good as it gets. Layers of Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream, caramel and Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles, topped with whipped cream, drizzled with caramel and dusted with more cookie crumbles.
– If you are more of a shake person, the Cookie Butter Shake blends the cookie butter soft ice cream with Biscoff cookie crumbles into a thick and decadent beverage that is totally worth the extra cardio class.
– For those hard-die fans, the Cookie Butter Flying Saucer sandwiches a generous scoop of Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream between two chocolate crackers.
After such a media buzz, you’ll wonder: What the heck is cookie butter? It’s a spreadable version of the speculoos cookies, with a unique crunchy and caramelized flavor that combines sweet and spicy notes with a hint of cinnamon. To put it simply, it is a treat made from crushed Lotus Biscoff cookies, and it’s as scrumptious as it sounds. Mix this with ice cream for a perfectly decadent treat that has conquered foodies of all ages.
If you have never tried a cookie butter ice cream, this is your opportunity. This seasonal flavor will be available at Carvel’s retail stores until May 28 (yep, in time for your Memorial Day Weekend adventures!) Aside from being mind-blowingly good, it’s quite unique as Carvel is the first to offer the cookie butter flavor in scooped and premium ice cream.
|Who can say no to this face? Ditch that diet on Memorial Weekend!|
In the light of the yummy evidence, I can only say one thing to Carvel: Keep up the good work, and please consider making this seasonal treat a staple piece of your offerings!