Welcome to our new section, where New York For Beginners’ very own Mr. Gotham will unveil the latest trends in lifestyle!
Today, Mr. Gotham will explore what Loot Crate prepared for the sci-fi and fantasy fans for the month of December. Are you ready to take a trip to the Galaxy with us? Mind you: It could take you very, very far away…
With the wildly-anticipated return of the most beloved and revolutionary sci-fi saga in movie history, the theme for the Loot Crate December assortment couldn’t be other than “Galaxy”.
Exclusive items from franchises as Halo, Galaxy Quest and, of course, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, are the main characters of a pack that will make all the fans of Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and Princess Leia’s comeback deeply happy. The Force is strong with Lootcrate!
Let’s start our geek treasure hyperspace trip with the “Galaxy” edition of Loot Crate:
- A cult-classic Galaxy Quest patch.
- Socks with the world’s favorite droid face: BB-8, the spherical robot from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Sorry, R-2!
- Exclusive T-shirt that recreates perfectly the style of those “ugly sweaters” with patterns that commemorate our recent space exploration progress.
- Halo 5 metal box made with the likeness of an ammo crate from the popular space combat Xbox games. Perfect for storage of past, present and future Lootcrate content!
- The most prized product of the whole crate, and undoubtedly the one that has made scream with shouts of joy to the ones taken over by the Force Awakens fever: a Lootcrate Exclusive Han Solo Pop! Figure with the Snow Gear shown in the new Star Wars movie. The indisputable winner of this pack, and a treasure for any self-proclaimed fan.
|Mr. Gotham is still screaming in delight with this Loot Crate exclusive.|
What? Are you craving for more? Loot Crate knows it, and that’s the reason why the masterminds behind the geek brand created December’s Level Up. Or in other words, even more collector items brought to your very own door from the galaxy imagined by George Lucas over 30 years ago.
A word to the wise: Though Star Wars is a key part in December’s Loot Crate, this Level Up is entirely dedicated to The Force Awakens:
- Two pairs of socks with the dynamic duo C-3PO/R2-D2 and the new Episode VII villain: Kylo Ren.
- A Darth Vader purse charm accesory.
- An adorable BB-8 coin purse.
- A pair of extremely comfy lounge pants packed with X-Wings y Tie Fighters. I am wearing them right now, and if it were by me I wouldn’t even take it off for going to the street!
If you are wondering if the December editions of Loot Crate and Level Up are worth the cost, the answer is yes! My take is that you should grab ’em while you can. For more information, please visit Loot Crate’s website.
Disclaimer level 1: The author received a sample of the product, which didn’t influence the author’s opinions. The author wasn’t compensated to write a review of the product. This post contains NO affilate links. To learn about our editorial policies, please click here or visit our “About” page.