Do you want to make a great gift and support your local economy? Then look no further! Today I’m bringing you a curated selection of gifts made in USA by small and medium companies that use the finest materials.
Because more and more products nowadays are manufactured overseas, I think it’s of great importance to support the work of the many talented entrepreneurs found on American soil. Aside from making beautiful products, they create local jobs.
To learn more about these products, click on the pink link of each description.
1. The Ah! Ring ($450), available at Divine Diamonds. The Ah! Ring was created for joyful and confident women. Specifically created for single women to wear on their pinkie, its name stands for Available and Happy. With eleven beautifully cut diamonds set in 14-karat white gold, The Ah! Ring is a statement piece that screams confidence.
2. The Adventure Log ($12, pack of three) by Word Notebooks. These beautiful pocket notebooks are the perfect companion for all your adventures. Designed to help you record easily your memories, each page has callouts for the Location,
Date, and Conditions of your trip, along with a spot for Companions and a
large Notes section for all you want to remember. T he Adventure Log is a collaboration between Word. Notebooks and Bradley
Mountain. This is an ideal gift for children and adults alike.
3. Arcade Bow Tie ($38) by Beau Tie. This fun handmade cotton bow tie pays homage to the arcade games we all played as children. Featuring a fun print reminiscent of Pac-Man, it’s the perfect piece for the retro-gamer that wants to make a geek statement while keeping fashionable.
4. Yeti Water Bottle ($10.99) by Nalgene. This fun BPA-free and dishwasher safe water bottle is a fun way to remind kids and adults that they need to consume water every day -even if soda seems more attractive. Created with materials designed to last, this is a limited-edition seasonal design that captures the spirit of the winter.
5. Slate Cheese Board With Chalk ($55) by Slate Plate. This beautiful natural and hand-cut board is ideal for serving and entertaining during the holidays. Specifically designed to serve appetizers, cheeses, tapas, sushi and desserts on real, natural North American Slate, Slateplate is leveled and finished with clear, non-slip acrylic feet. The Board includes a stick of pure soapstone chalk, which is completely natural and food safe, to write food varieties directly on the board. What’s more, SlatePlate offers the possibility to customize each piece with virtually anything -the initials of the recipient, an image, or a sentiment.
6. Recovery Flip Flop ($39.95) by Telic. This brand is specialized in creating “recovery footwear,” designed to alleviate pressure on the feet after strenous activities. Telic manufactures its sandals and flip flops using Novalon™ a proprietary body-heat activated, water proof, feather-light, and durable material. I can honestly say these are the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I have ever owned, and they would make a very special gift for anyone who strains his or her feet on a daily basis, like a teacher, a worker in a retail store, basically anyone wearing heels to work, or that friend who has started preparing for the next New York Marathon.
7. The Earth and Moon Plush Toy ($34.95) by Hugg-A-Planet. This soft, huggable set of stuffed globes contains over 600 places labeled on it. Extremely educative, the Hugg-A-Planet Earth and Moon promote geographic literacy along with environmental consciousness. Currently in use on the International Space Stations, this toy circles the Earth 16 times per day. An ideal gift for kids of all ages, these products are printed with non-toxic ink and manufactured in Vermont.
I luv that ring for singles it's a great idea
Thank you Jane! I love the idea too 🙂