I have several members of my family who are literally obsessed with food. But sometimes gifting foodies can be somehow tricky (it should be a bit more complicated than roaming the aisles of Whole Foods, right?) My Foodies Galore guide features six amazing ideas of holiday gifts for foodies, including edible and non-edible ideas.
1. Lover’s Leap Sea Salt Caramel ($12) by Bumbleberry Farms. I can honestly tell you I felt I was eating a piece of heaven when I tasted this combination of honey and caramel. Lovingly handmade in Somerset, Pennsylvania, it’s a totally self-indulgent boost for any morning coffee or the perfect companion for Nutella in a perfect spread to start the day with energy!
2. Cocktail Caviar ($25) is a jar of burstable bubbles of naturally flavored spirits. They are ideal to pour in a drink for a memorable end, or to accompany any decadent dessert (think your favorite ice-cream with small bursts of blueberry vodka.) Beautiful, decadent, and original.
3. Fast food decals ($7.99) by iDecoz. This quirky decal allows the foodie in your life to make a proud food-centric statement. Available in several combinations, the decals are restickable and can be adhered to virtually any surface and can be removed without leaving a sticky residue.
4. American Sparkling White Blend #WKND ($13) by WINC. This American-made sparkling white wine blend is made using the Prosecco-style method, but without actually having to keep it in your cellar for years before you can enjoy it. #WKND pairs extremely well with pancakes and French toast, and is the perfect companion for any weekend brunch.
5. Gourmet Mochi Ice Cream Holiday Gift Box ($10) by Mochidoki. This delicious treat puts a spin on the traditional Japanese mochi ice cream, ideal for sweet lovers of all ages. The 4-pc box features a collection of two classic Vanilla Chocolate Chip mochi and two Double Chocolate Chip mochi, each decorated with festive red and green sugar crystals. Available for purchase online.
6. The “Manhattan Reimagined Package” ($55) by Alice and the Magician. This gorgeous kit is a carefully curated homage to The Manhattan. With all the tools you
need to make this classic even more alluring, it features one of Alice & the
Magician edible fragrances, that when misted on food or drink, enhances and completely transforms the flavor experience. The line of edible fragrances is made from the highest quality, natural, wild-harvested and organic ingredients. To create the perfect Manhattan, just spray the “Charred Bourbon Barrel” flavor included in the kit atop your completed cocktail
to bring out the deep, complex aromas of smoke, spice, butterscotch,
orange and wood. A must have for any true cocktail lover, the set includes
1 personal size bottle of Alice & the Magician flavor, one jigger
for measuring, one stainless steal bar stirrer, 1 bottle bitters, and 1
A&M cocktail recipe book.
Is that caviar cocktail real alcohol, or just a flavor?
Thanks for Spreading a Little Sweetness, Beatriz! For recipes and ideas for creative ways to use Bumbleberry Farms Lovers' Leap Sea Salt Caramel Honey Cream, readers can visit us at http://www.bumbleberryfarms.com. Bee merry!
@Anonymous It's actually alcoholic. They take different spirits and create little balls with the looks of caviar.
@Answers100 Of course! We love to support local businesses with quality products. Readers can also access the rest of the offerings from Bumbleberry Farms by clicking on the pink link on the text 🙂