‘Tis the time of the year to start making a list full of wishes (especially if you’ve been nice!) For those of you who love to find a Christmas stocking filled to the brim, I have created a specially curated gift guide full of bonanza for all the family -with products just the right size to fit even the smallest of socks.
To learn more about these products, click on the pink link of each description.
1. Irresistible Lip Gloss Palette ($11) by Maybelline New York. This gorgeous palette is the dream of any beauty obsessed lady. With eight beautiful shades ranging from sultry nude to deep merlot, the Irresistible Lip Gloss Palette is perfect for mixing, layering, and creating your own color to suit your mood.
2. Club Bow Tie gift set (temporarily on sale for $19) by Four in Hand. This brand curates beautiful accessory bundles for men. With four coordinated items (a bow tie, a pair of socks, a lapel pin and a pocket square), the Club Set is a thoughtful gift for those who love making a fashion statement but don’t know where to begin.
3. Bear Naked apron and iPhone case ($25 and $6) by Hatley. This fun brand has all kinds of gifts for the whole family. Ideal for those who love witty illustrations, both the apron and the case will make a big statement in the stocking while keeping a low profile in the piggy bank.
4. Mustache ($10) by My Mighty Magnet. This cool photo cable keeps information, pictures and memories in place without ruining your wall. Composed of a metallic cable and a variety of mini magnets in different shapes (like paw prints, cupcakes, mustaches, or peace signs, depending on the model,) My Mighty Magnet is an ideal gift to display the important stuff in your life and never miss an important paper (or memory!) again.
5. Gold Skinny Bangle ($10) by Hairbanglez. Created to hold a hair elastic around your wrist without interfering with your blood circulation, this fun bangle looks great alone or paired up with your other favorite bracelets. Available in multiple colors and an only size (which fits medium to big wrists.)
6. TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream White Hand Cream ($12) at Soko Glam. This cute little panda is the epitome of Korean beauty: Awesome packaging and incredible formulas. Packed to the brim with bamboo extract and honey, this powerful panda nourishes your hands and brightens your skin tone. More than a gift, this is a perfect conversation starter!
7. Lips Tinted SPF18 ($29.94/pack of 6) by All Good. This beautiful package contains six lip balms in different hues destined to nourish and protect your lips from the sun without the use of nasty chemicals (in this case, the formula is oxybenzone free.) Gluten-free, carmine-free, and formulated with organic ingredients and non-nanoparticle zinc oxide, these balms are a beautiful gift for the eco-conscious person in your life.
8. Gingerbread House Gift Box ($42) by The Popcorn Factory. This beautiful gift set will cater to the needs of all the foodies in the house. Filled with three mind-blowing flavors of popcorn cheer (cheese, s’mores corn and holiday cookie,) gummi treats shaped like a gingerbread man, and the classic gingerbread man cookies, this box serves a party of 4 people (and fills a lot of hungry stockings!)